Ibrox Stadium Christmas Packages
The Jingle Bell Rock! Our Ibrox Suite party night with panoramic views of the pitch. Complete with a 3 course Christmas feast and live band. We guarantee you’ll be partying into the wee hours of the morning! Our famous Glitter Ball. This traditional Ibrox party will take place in our Thornton Suite within our main stand. Walk up the historic marble staircase and visit the iconic Trophy Room.
The Argyle House Restaurant is the perfect place to eat, drink and be merry! Open for a variety of Christmas dining options including lunches and dinners, we have something for all ages and occasions. Santa might even surprise you with a visit on Santa Sundays! With many events and parties taking over our December calendar, we can promise a special festive season at Ibrox this Christmas Bespoke Christmas parties
- Christmas offer details
- Glitter Ball Party Nights
Friday 11th December £38.00 per person
Saturday 12th December £38.00 per person
Friday 18th December £38.00 per person
Saturday 19th December £38.00 per personJingle Bell Rock
Saturday 12th December (live band) £41.00 per person
For further detail on all packages including lunch and dinner in Argyle House click here.
- Terms and Conditions
In the event of the stadium being used for a home game on the same day as a party night, Elior UK reserves the right to alter the guests’ time of arrival.
2. In the event of the stadium being used for a home game on the same day as an Argyle House Restaurant reservation, Elior UK has the right to alter the guests time of arrival or change to an alternative date.
3. A non-refundable deposit of £10.00 per person is required for all bookings paid at the time of booking. The final balance for Festive Followers/ Party Nights due by Friday 27th November. Party Night bookings not paid by 27th November will be deemed to have been cancelled and any monies will be retained by Elior. Age 18 and over.
4. All cancellations and additions to your booking must be confirmed in writing and will not be accepted by telephone.
5. Any deposit is strictly non-refundable. Balance of monies less deposit will be refunded as follows:
14 days or less — Non-refundable
More than 14 days but less than 28 days — 50%
More than 28 days — 75%
6. Monies paid for non-arrivals are forfeited and cannot be transferred to cover food, drinks or entertainment for other members of the party.
7. All additional charges incurred during the event must be settled prior to departure.
8. All prices are inclusive of VAT at 20% and are subject to alteration should the rate of VAT change.
9. Elior UK reserves the right to alter any aspect of the advertised menu including cancelling an event for which there are insufficient bookings. In this case, an alternative date, or full refund will be given. Elior UK does not accept liability for cancellation of an event due to circumstances out off their control.
10. No beverages of any kind are permitted to be brought into the stadium. Any beverages brought into the stadium will be held by our security department and returned at the end of the event. No corkage is available and no beverages may be taken from the stadium on departure.
11. Some of our dishes contain ingredients that may cause an allergic reaction. Guests prone to allergies should advise Elior UK prior to arrival to allow an alternative dish to be provided.
12. Dress code – smart/casual. No football colours may be worn. Elior UK reserves the right to refuse admission and remove any individual whose behaviour is deemed unacceptable.
13. Smoking is not permitted within the stadium premises. Smoking areas have been designated around the stadium and the Duty Manager will
advise you and your party of the areas in which smoking is permitted.